The wait is almost over for the Magnolia Bakery Addicts! Opening in Al Hamra Luxury Center this Week!
A little about Magnolia Bakery:
Magnolia Bakery opened its first location on a cozy street corner in the heart of New York’s West Village (401 Bleecker Street) in the summer of 1996. From its inception, Magnolia has been cherished for its classic American baked goods, vintage decor and warm, inviting atmosphere.In 2007, Magnolia’s original owner passed her oven mitts to Steve and Tyra Abrams. Together, the Abrams’ have thoughtfully expanded the bakery from its first West Village shop to its current eight locations worldwide. Today, Magnolia can be found in New York City, Chicago and Los Angeles in the United States; Beirut, Lebanon; Kuwait City, Kuwait; and Doha, Qatar.In addition to these locations, Magnolia is opening stores in Japan, Abu Dhabi, Mexico and Russia.Magnolia is dedicated to serving its nearly 120 fresh, handmade menu items with superior customer service. From fresh-‐from-‐the-‐oven pies and delectable cakes to rich cheesecakes and creamy banana pudding, Magnolia’s team hand makes each dessert on the premises every day.Throughout its 15 years, Magnolia has been committed to serving its community through a variety of charitable outreach and donations. In the past five years alone, Magnolia has donated to nearly 650 charities on a regional, national and international level.
- Magnolia Bakery currently has locations in New York, Chicago and L.A. in the United States; Beiruit, Lebanon; Kuwait City, Kuwait; and Doha, Qatar. Additionally, Magnolia Bakery is franchising internationally, opening locations in Japan, Mexico, Abu Dhabi and Russia, among others.
- Magnolia Bakery first opened on a quiet street corner in the West Village in 1996. In 2007, the original owner sold the bakery to Steve and Tyra Abrams, who have since thoughtfully expanded the bakery internationally.
- Magnolia Bakery offers more than 120 varieties of baked goods, including pies, cakes, cheesecakes, banana pudding, brownies, muffins, crumb cakes and, of course, cupcakes.
- Throughout its 15 years, Magnolia has been committed to serving its community through a variety of charitable outreach and donations. In the past five years alone, Magnolia has donated to nearly 650 charities on a regional, national and international level.
- No event is too large or too small for Magnolia Bakery. From deconstructed wedding cakes and personalized baby shower cupcakes to custom birthday cakes and on-‐site icing tables, we work closely with you to create a dessert spread that best matches your style and budget.
- Magnolia is more than a bakery; it’s a sensory experience. In addition to its baked goods, Magnolia is cherished for its vintage, nostalgic decor, sumptuous smells when you walk in the door and fun soundtrack.
Officially Opening: Dec 19th, 2012!
Twitter & Instagram: @magnoliakuwait
Location: Al Hamra Tower – First Floor