1. Take a tennis lesson. If you aren’t a master with the racket, try a round of golf or a game of beach volleyball. Learning how to play a new sport can open up new horizons, like making new friends or finding your new hobby.
2. Try a bold eyeliner makeup look. Take a break from your usual black winged liner and go for a bold color or a cool gradient.
3. Whip up a batch of these s’mores fudge bars. It’s no secret that i'm a bit obsessed with s’mores.
4. Save up for something special. Saving up means not spending money on silly purchases that you don’t really need. Make an effort to put some money away this month and reward yourself at the end of the month by splurging on that purse you’ve been eyeing all summer.
5. Organize your desk and give it a makeover. I always find that I am so much more inspired to work when I am sitting at a lovely workspace. Buy a bouquet of fresh flowers, put them in a pretty vase, and start an inspiration board. I guarantee you will have more fun while you work!