Monday, January 23, 2012

5 Skin Care Mistakes We’ve All Committed

These are some skin care mistakes I have learned from and have been told. I know there are a lot more, but these are the ones I think we all (including me) have committed.



Raise your hand if you’ve ever done this before. Come on. Don’t be shy. We’ve all done it before. Going to bed with makeup on can clog pores and cause breakouts. Keep cleansing cloth wipes on hand for days when you’re too tired to wash your face.



Another no-no most of us have done at least once. Picking, popping, or squeezing a pimple can cause scaring and/or cause more breakouts. Also, it can make your pimple even worse.
Find out the rest of the 5 Skin Care Mistakes We’ve All Committed!



We all know we’re suppose to, but yet we don’t. It’s important to apply sunblock with UVA and UVB protection everyday, even on cloudy days.



Put down the Clarisonic and scrubs and step away! Over-exfoliating can cause damage to your skin, dryness, inflammation, and can cause your skin to age quicker. It’s best to only exfoliate 2-3 times a week using mild scrubs and soft brush heads.



I used to think this until my doctor explained to me why it doesn’t count. You’re not applying enough product for it to provide protection. I’m sure you’re not going to slather on a thick layer of foundation or powder to get the protection that is needed. It’s best to apply sunblock on its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment