Who said animal-inspired nails were limited to leopard, zebra, and snake prints? Meet the newest creature to cute-ify your nails: pandas! You can paint easy panda designs onto your fingertips, using mostly black and white hues. You can go for the whole panda body (left), or focus on the friendly panda face (center and right). It's easy to replicate this look on your own nails with these steps.
- First, apply one coat of a light-colored polish as a base.
- Then paint a circle on each nail with an opaque white polish, going to the edge of the nail.
- Use a thin art-store paintbrush to apply small oblong circles of glossy black polish to create the eyes, ears, nose, and mouth of the panda.
- For an extra touch, add dabs of sheer blush-colored polish to the cheeks.
- Finally, seal your design with a shiny topcoat.
In a matter of minutes, you've put 10 bamboo-loving pals at your fingertips! Would you try panda nails for your next manicure?
Beauty Tip: Before you even touch the polish, draw a panda face on a piece of paper so you better understand the shape and proportion of its features.