Thursday, October 25, 2012

Temporary Tattoos–For Your Eyes?



The concept of instant glitter eyes sounds like something straight out of The Jetsons, so of course I was excited by the release of Violent Eyes by the makers of Violent Lips. The product itself, a sort of soak-on temporary tattoo in liquid liner form, reminded me of the tattoos I used to grab from the candy machines at the laundromat. They come in six solid shades of glitter and one rainbow striped effect. Each pack contains four different eye liner styles.

 I look forward more to what’s next in the world of Violent Eyes. Glitter eye liner is something I can pull together with a couple paint pots and a jar of loose shimmer, but if leopard and polka-dotted eye designs to match their innovative lip tattoos are in the future, you can bet I’ll be rocking a pattern-perfect look every night.
Violent Eyes, $9.99/8-pack, available now at salons, specialty boutiques, and online at violentlips.com

No comments:

Post a Comment