Sunday, September 11, 2011

Our surprize party at Traders

 Today me and the girls went to Traders for a surprize birthday party for our friend and i ordered a red bull.
 Heres some lemons and i put this stick it looks cute.
 While me and my sister waiting for our friends to come i played with the lemons and added 1 to my drink with the cute stick and then added some granadine syrup but i didnt get a good picture.
 Here are some bread and biscuts with butter and the no smoking sign and heres the other lemon i didnt touch along the menu.
 Here's the firy thingy they put to bbq the chicken.
 Here's my friend demonstrating how to bbq the piece of chicken.
 Here's a close up picture.
 Now this is the main course Hamour with rice.
 This is the Hamour close up.
 And here's the birthday cake you all been waiting for, the birthday girl calls her stupid embarrassing moments "Blonde moments" so we wrote her "Happy Blonde Day"
 And here's a close up of the cake.
 Here's a piece of the cake.
And finally heres the fortune cookie i know it's blurry but this is the best picture and my fortune is: a weight will be taken off your mind (I hope so).

No comments:

Post a Comment