Beauty products 5 New Uses
- Seal the deal. Paper cuts made your tongue sore? Apply a clear nail polish to glue your envelopes shut.
- Store your change. Need a place to put those excess pennies? Use an empty loose powder container to gather all the loose change that's hiding around your house.
- Pin as paperclip. Have you run out of paperclips and staples? Organize your files with a bobby pin!
- Carry your capsules . Need to tote around your pills or vitamins? Use an empty eye shadow or powder compact to store supplements in your purse!
- Color-code your keys. Do your keys all look the same? Use different colored nail polish to distinguish and identify—you'll never fumble with the lock again!