Feeling bored? Here are some fun and inspiring beauty ideas to keep you busy this summer.
- Practice your makeup! Invite a friend over and practice your makeup skills by copying your favorite looks from a video tutorial or picture.
- Score some freebies. Make a wishlist of all the lotions and potions you want and head to your local beauty counter to ask for samples. They can only say no!
- Get Healthy. Go for a long walk and when you get back, make a yummy fruit smoothie. Both your body and your skin will thank you for it!
- Makeover your work space. Clean up your dresser or makeup table and add pretty bowls, mirrors and a bunch of flowers to make it a girly haven.
- Host a manicure party! Invite all of your girlfriends over and ask them to each bring a current favorite nail polish. Then give each other manicures (or pedicures)! Go to Tooma nails salon.
- Salvage old lipsticks. Don't throw away a lipstick that's almost run out. Scoop out the rest and mix it with Vaseline in a small clear tub to make a colored lip balm.
- Air it out. Hang your pillows, blankets and quilts outside in the sun for a day. The sun will kill any germs and bacteria that can cause breakouts. Plus your linens will smell heavenly at the end of the day!
- Take a long bath. Relax, chill out, and unwind. Soak in a long bath infused with essential oils and rose petals. You'll feel like a goddess.