Sunday, August 28, 2011

Benefit "Jing-A-Ling" lipstick

 

main2


I have always been a huge fan of the Benefit Silky Finish Lipstick’s, with their silky smooth, creamy color, and their rich pigmentation. I decided to purchase “Jing-A-Ling”, and I am very pleased with my purchase. Jing-A-Ling is a gorgeous pearlescent pale pink that has warm tones to it, making it flattering on a variety of skin tones.


Benefit Silky Finish Lipstick, "Jing-A-Ling"
Benefit Silky Finish Lipstick, "Jing-A-Ling"



"Jing-A-Ling"
"Jing-A-Ling"



Jing-A-Ling is a gorgeous warm, pale pink with a pearlescent glow to it. This lipstick actually reminds me of NARS “Orgasm” in it’s warmth and glow, only this shade is slightly more on the pink side, rather than showing hints of peach. Benefit’s Silky Finish Lipsticks are meant to have sheer coverage that can be build-able, meaning you can apply until you reach your desired level of color. The formula is extremely soft and creamy, almost reminding me of a lip gloss with the wear of a lipstick. The Silky Finish Lipsticks are honestly some of my favorite lipsticks around because I can’t get enough of the finish. Your lips end up looking shiny and rich with color, but you don’t have to deal with the stickiness or the goopiness of a lip gloss.


"Jing-A-Ling" Swatch
"Jing-A-Ling" Swatch



swatch22


swatch32


Benefit Silky Finish Lipstick is also available in eight other shades, from plum brown to cherry red, with two brand new shades just launched by Benefit for this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment