Saturday, June 9, 2012

OPI release Vintage Minnie Mouse Collection

OPI Vintage Mini Mouse collection
OPI have released a new Vintage Minnie Mouse nail polish collection with four playful pink and red shades. Minnie Mouse is arguably one of the most popular and iconic Disney characters, so this small summer collection immediately caught my attention (taking me back to my childhood).
Each colour fittingly, has a mousie themed named – I’m All Ears is a bright crimson pink with a glitter finish, If You Moust You Moust is a bright bubblegum pink, The Color Of Minnie is a bright rose red with a glitter shimmer and Nothin’ Mousie ‘Bout It, is a beautiful glitter top coat with heart confetti inside.

This collection is very girly and very fun. If you are a fan of pink and red polishes, this is certainly a collection that I would recommend for you. OPI Vintage Minnie Mouse collection will be available in June 2012.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment